Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Agent Spotlight - Joan DiGiovanna

Joan DiGiovanna
DiGi & Associates International
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505.907.6387
Click Here to Visit My Website

I came to New Mexico 32 years ago from Long Island, New York doing consulting work for a major Real Estate acquisition company in NYC.  When I completed my assignment The Land Of Enchantment had already taken ahold of me and I took up residence in Albuquerque. 

I have had a varied, successful, professional background here in New Mexico.  Hotel Management, owner of an award winning restaurant as well as one of the largest event planning/catering companies in NM.  Top producing salesperson for a major food distributor and CEO for a Sales and Marketing Company.  My greatest success has come by way of my children. Being a sole parent of 3 now successful young adults.

What YOU can expect
I am a Real Estate and Luxury Real Estate professional combining a successful, diversified business acumen to assist my clients in meeting their real estate goals and expectations.  

My commitment is:

You always come first.
I value your time.
Integrity is important.  You have entrusted me with your real estate needs.  You can rely on truthfulness and honesty.
I will be prepared.  I do my homework and provide you with professional resources including inspectors, lawyers, escrow and loan officers, home repairman and the leading real estate company in the U.S., Keller Williams!
I stay current in all matters concerning the real estate market.
I work with a tenacious Team at DiGi & Associates.  Our philosophy is simple: "How can I be of service to you?"


Our Go To Market  Strategy
In our focus to be the choice of the new generation of real estate owners and all generations of their families, we use a rather simplistic, old school approach integrated with the latest technology.  I was taught this very early in life by my father, Pasquale DiGiovanna, who said he learned it from his father Antonio, a Sicilian immigrant. "When you agree to work for someone, no matter what it is, you always give 110% so if you fall short of the mark you're still ahead of the rest."

No comments:

Post a Comment