Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Agent Spotlight - Kyle Zimmerman

Kyle Zimmerman
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-228-2107
Click Here to Visit My Website

Kyle Zimmerman has been Albuquerque's favorite photographer for the last 16 years, you probably visited her once or twice either in her Nob Hill Studio or her Old Town location at the corner of 12th and Mountain Rd. Kyle is respected for her contemporary take on portraiture, for seeing beauty in everyone and being able to pull something fresh of every person she meets. Her love of marketing, the internet, social media...and people promise that her approach to handling your real estate will be just as comfortable and dynamic. Kyle says "I bring 30 years of photography and marketing influence merged with a trusted eye known for revolutionizing and developing contemporary advertising in my community. My gift is being able to simplify things. I want to do that with the process of finding or selling your home. I'm known for my deep listening and gentle confidence while helping my clients connect with the things about a house that make it a home."

No comments:

Post a Comment