Friday, February 26, 2016

Agent Spotlight - Chuck Peterson

Chuck Peterson
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-730-3700
Click Here to Visit My Website

Real estate brokerage has been my full-time career for 30 years in Albuquerque, New Mexico.  In that career I have been associated with seven firms.  My experience includes sales as an agent and leadership as a qualifying broker and owner.  I have professional designations of CRS and GRI.  I  pursued commercial real estate in interests through education and brokerage as an agent.  I represent my clientele in residential properties,  commercial investments and  commercial leases.

This year I began my association with Life Options Academy as a director.  LOA  is a non profit that helps teen moms transform their lives and break the cycle of poverty and abuse that teen pregnancy perpetuates.

I am a single dad, empty nester with two wonderful children:   Erica  is a junior at Trinity University and Michelle is a high school graduate living in Albuquerque.

No comments:

Post a Comment