Monday, March 21, 2016

Agent Spotlight - Maria Pumilia

Maria Pumilia
The Maria Pumilia Team
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-450-5507
Click Here to Visit My Website

After 16 years enjoying a successful career in the biotech and software development industries, culminating in my appointment as Vice President of Client Relations, I chose a second career in Real Estate with the clear knowledge that there is nothing more important to the success of any business than listening to its clients.

As the former VP of a software startup, I know how to go to bat and come home a winner. I’ve done it for myself, now, let me do it for you! I have been a Realtor® since 2005 and have consistently won annual production awards from the Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors and Keller Williams Realty. I can be your personal VP of Sales!

In real estate, as in software, my success is based on your satisfaction.  It is my goal to provide you with the easiest and most satisfying transaction whether you are buying or selling a home.  This means so many different things — providing all of the information you need to make tough decisions easier; using my knowledge of the market to write contracts designed to get you exactly what you want as quickly as possible; and communicating with you every step of the way so that you and I both have no unnecessary worries, from start to finish.

I consistently pursue education to continually improve my skills and stay on top of the market, top technologies, best practices, and changes in legislation which pertain to the transfer and ownership of property in New Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment