Friday, July 8, 2016

Agent Spotlight - Heather Caine

Heather Caine
Caine Real Estate Concepts
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505.463.3240
Click Here to Visit My Website

I am an advocate for the people! My career choices have been   based on what makes me feel good as an individual. The answer is simple, the answer is you!

I feel the most fulfilled when I am able to help others and  encourage others to fulfill their dreams. It gives me tremendous  pleasure to  know that I was able to be a part of that step in their lives.

I love to laugh and smiling comes natural to me. I love to meet and talk to strangers, cuddling and playing with dogs, I love good food, sports, the outdoors, DIY projects and spending time with my loved ones.

As a Realtor, I am blessed to be able to stand along the side of people of all ages, ethnicity’s, economic and social backgrounds.  I am able to assist people like you, who are marching forward in either buying or selling real estate.  It’s scary heading into the unknown, into uncharted waters not knowing what to expect or the first step to take. I know how that feels.  I have seen people struggle with the complexity of real estate transactions as they want to move forward with the purchase of a new home or selling their current one. My contribution is to bring experience and knowledge when aiding you in your next step.

People always ask, what is your end game? My end game is to help people; people like you, people like me, and those who I have yet to meet!


No comments:

Post a Comment