Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Agent Spotlight - Kathy Mayer

Kathy Mayer
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-379-2364
www.ABQCasas.com



I am a dedicated real estate professional with exceptional customer service skills. I am a native New Mexican with strong ties to the community serving Albuquerque, Rio Rancho and Los Lunas. My real estate business is extremely fulfilling. I enjoy being a part of the satisfaction and joy my clients experience when I help them find their "dream" home or when the sale of my client's house brings them the highest price and best terms. I work diligently with buyers and sellers to make their transaction as smooth and stress free as I can.

Qualifications:

Bachelor of Business Administration
Masters, Finance
Extensive background in finance, planning, and budget
Comprehensive understanding of the mortgage business and their products

Your real estate transaction is often the biggest decision you will make in your life. I am always available to offer you personal, one-on-one help. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me.
  • Buying a home? I will to listen to your needs and desires and  help you find  your dream home.  I will not try to sell you a house just so I can make a sale.  Your complete satisfaction is my number one priority.
  • Selling a home? I will get your home sold for top dollar and in a timely manner. My  marketing programs will give you the edge you need to sell your home.  I don't want to just list your home, I want to sell it and sell it QUICKLY!
  • Relocating? If you are moving to the Land of Enchantment, I can assist you in collecting the information you need, and make your transition as smooth as possible. Feel free to contact me for any information. I have helped many people relocate to New Mexico.
I have a reputation for client satisfaction, and  am devoted to making your move as easy as possible. You will have the added benefit of working with an agent who understands your needs when buying, selling, or relocating. Finding the right home is only the beginning. I will assist you every step of the way to ensure a smooth move. My clients are NUMBER ONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment