Thursday, March 20, 2014

Agent Spotlight - Rhonda Protzen

Rhonda Protzen
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-710-5982
Rhonda Protzen Website


Listing and selling homes in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho and surrounding areas. 

I LOVE IT HERE! Hi my name is Rhonda Protzen and I have lived in Albuquerque, New Mexico for over 20 years with my husband and two sons. I enjoy its mild weather and mostly clear skies. I have had the pleasure of assisting buyers and sellers for over 8 years. Albuquerque offers a wonderful lifestyle for families, professionals, first time home buyers and retirees. I can assist buyers relocating or home buyers moving up or downsizing within the greater Albuquerque area. Whether you are buying or selling I believe open and honest communication paves the way to outstanding customer service. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss your goals, timeframe, pricing analysis and marketing strategy for your property. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment