Thursday, April 17, 2014

Agent Spotlight - John Foster

John Foster 
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-440-8473
www.MyHomeABQ.com


My real estate career started in 1999 when I took the first step in obtaining my license by attending night school at a local real estate training academy. By February 2000, I was ready to start my career as a full-time Realtor® with Coldwell Banker Legacy in Albuquerque. My first buyer was a single mom raising two children. I met her at an open house. A month or so later, she was moving her family into a beautiful home with a nice yard and close to a city park. I was hooked. Real estate had found its way from my head to my heart.

My first year in real estate came to an end culminating when I was selected as Rookie of the Year by my peers at the Board of Realtors®. In 2003, I was asked by company leadership to join the management team as a Qualifying Broker for our agent training program. A year later, I was the Qualifying Broker for the largest real estate office in the state. In 2003, I enrolled at the University of New Mexico’s Executive MBA (Master of Business Administration) program. By 2005, I had grown my office to over 100 agents, received my MBA degree, and had decided to return to real estate sales as an agent.

In 2007, I left Coldwell Banker Legacy and started my own real estate brokerage. I could see that real estate was going to change dramatically and decided to obtain my insurance and security licenses so I could offer these services to my real estate clients and other real estate professionals. I soon found I was really good at this business and started focusing my attention on a full-time basis.

In 2013, I returned to real estate with Keller Williams Realty. I was immediately successful and real estate had once again found its way to my heart.

If you're in the market to buy or sell a home, I'd like to "apply" for the job as your REALTOR. Give me a call or send an email and let me go to work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment