Thursday, April 3, 2014

Agent Spotlight - Lisa Parker

Lisa Parker
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-220-7068
Lisa Parker Website


I attended the University of New Mexico and graduated with my Bachelor of Business Administration from the Robert O. Anderson School of Management. Subsequently, I moved to Boston and worked for the Bank of Boston in their accelerated Manager Trainee Program.
In 1992, I returned to New Mexico and embarked upon what has been an exciting Real Estate Career. Immediately, I was exposed to a “sellers market” and learned the complexities involved in writing an offer in competitive situations - especially one that would be accepted by the seller!

My real expertise in this industry has developed as the market continues to change. The evolvement of a “sellers market” into a “buyers market” caused me to develop strategies for effective marketing recognizing the importance of pricing a home correctly.

In 2003 I relocated to Newport Beach and spent a couple of years working in the Luxury Real Estate Market in California. The experience was invaluable and the knowledge gave me a fresh prospective on the Albuquerque Market.

As the real estate market has continued to ebb and flow, and as I have gained more experience, referrals from clients, friends and family have been a primary source of my business. I am honored to have earned the trust and respect from those who have experienced working with me.

As we emerge from the most challenging market in decades it is my commitment to sell homes in Albuquerque. My expertise in this market and in negotiations pared with my loyalty to you as my client promises a successful real estate experience. After all, your satisfaction with my performance is essential to my ultimate success.

No comments:

Post a Comment