Friday, October 9, 2015

Agent Spotlight - Karen Contri

Karen Contri
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-440-3657
Click for My Website

After living in the midwest the majority of my early life, I moved to Albuquerque, which was over twenty years ago. Since 1999, I have enjoyed working with buyers and sellers in the greater Albuquerque area. My previous work experience included owning my own business, property management, as well as, work in the law and medical fields. All of these have heightened my knowledge and understanding of the intricacies of real estate. With an eye for detail and ease with contracts, the process from start to finish runs smoothly. Best of all, working together with my clients as a team is not only fulfilling, but it leads to successful outcomes! 

I am committed to the real estate field and your continued business so referrals and returning clients are of the utmost importance to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment