Monday, November 2, 2015

Agent Spotlight - Heather Caine

Heather Caine
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-463-3240
Click Here to Visit My Website

Performance driven, competitive and enthusiastic dedicated individual with 10 years of Orthopedic Device Sales and Clinical Experience. Multi-task-oriented, dynamic motivated representative looking to exceed company goals and expectations. I have 20 years experience in the food and beverage sales,hospitality, management and operation duties. 

I am beyond thrilled to now be offering realty services to my portfolio. If someone is re-locating to or from the NM area please remember me as a referral. It brings me great joy to help families and individuals with their new beginnings.

Always open to NEW beginnings and opportunities to broaden my professional and personal experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment