Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Agent Spotlight - Lauren Lobue

Lauren Lobue
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-489-1128
Click Here to Visit My Website

Buying a home is one of the largest financial investments a person will make in their lifetime. It can be a complicated process but it doesnt have to be. My goal is to understand what you believe is best for you and your family. Whether you are new to buying or a seasoned professional, I will provide you with valuable information to help you make an educated decision on your new home purchase.

I believe that real estate on all levels is truly special. It is a place that families are built, memories are made and businesses are run. My love and respect for it has grown over the years. I want to share my knowledge and expertise with you to make certain you are confident with your home choice. I work with a team of professionals who can offer additional guidance on any questions you may have and offer resources to make sure you are getting what you are looking for. 

I would consider myself some sort of bohemian free spirit. I love to travel, however, each time I leave I always look forward to returning home to my roots in Albuquerque. I have two beautiful children and an amazing husband. I graduated from Anderson School of Business, worked the corporate life and left to start my own business. I started my own business at 24 and sold it at 28. I am living my next greatest adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment