Sunday, January 3, 2016

Agent Spotlight - Sarah Griffin

Sarah Griffin
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-350-8045
Click Here to Visit My Website


I'm a native New Mexican, and I love this beautiful state! I've traveled virtually every road in Albuquerque in my nearly one decade as a licensed Real Estate Professional. 
I've done many things in my professional career, but I found my true calling in Real Estate. There is nothing that is so fulfilling to me as helping people realize their dream of home ownership, and seeing the happiness that families experience when they finally have the keys to their own home. 

No matter how many times I help people buy or sell their home, it never loses the fantastic feeling that I get knowing that I'm a part of something so monumental. As I look back on my years of helping people buy and sell their homes, I think of the heartfelt stories of real people - families that go from small apartments to homes with lawns for their children. People who thought they may never have a real home and are able to celebrate their first Christmas together in a home of their very own. The joy that I get from helping people achieve their dreams is so valuable to me. I love it! I would be honored if you would allow me to help you achieve your dreams.

Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:

  • Trusted resource for answers about the process
  • Innovative marketing strategies
  • Expertise about neighborhood features
  • Ability to target home searches
  • Strong negotiation skills
  • Support through the closing and beyond







No comments:

Post a Comment