Monday, January 18, 2016

Agent Spotlight - Linda Coy

Linda Coy
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-259-7477
Click Here to Visit My Website

As a full-time real estate professional in my community, I am dedicated to providing the finest service available while breaking new ground.

Because the real estate industry is becoming more sophisticated and challenging every day, you need a professional that understands the industry and is positioned to stay ahead of the game.

Right now, many feel as though we are on uncharted ground, with the foreclosure properties, short sale properties and also the change in lending practices. Agents need to be well versed in order to give you the best advantage. I am here to help you achieve your goals. That's why I constantly research the market and property values so your home is priced effectively from day one. I also make sure the public knows your home is for sale by using innovative advertising and marketing techniques to attract potential buyers.

I use all of my ideas and also all of the innovative ideas that my company has to help you get that home sold in this market. if you are planning on buying a new home, let's talk and make a plan of action so that we can find you the best home that fits your needs. Call or email me today! I look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment