Friday, April 22, 2016

Agent Spotlight - Meryl Manning Segel

Meryl Manning Segel
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-250-5988
Click Here to Visit My Website

I was inspired by interior and architectural design as a young person and have spent more than 30 years helping real estate clients find the right home.   Whether you are interested in building your dream home or purchasing an existing home or downsizing to better suit today’s lifestyle or are a new buyer purchasing your first home, I’m always researching the best designers, builders, and homes to meet your specific needs and wants.

I believe in giving back to the community and have been involved with United Way of Central New Mexico for several years.  I have served as the chairperson for the Tocqueville Society which succeeded in bringing in a record number of new Tocqueville members and I presently sit on the Tocqueville Council.  I’ve been president of the Jewish Community Center of Greater Albuquerque and also the former Jewish Family Services agency which helped resettle Russian refugees in Albuquerque, as well as providing social services to those in need. I served on the Anti-Defamation League’s state board for many years fighting bigotry and defamation of all kinds, including bullying and also served as chairman of the New Mexico Humanitarian Awards annual event for two successive years.  Additionally, I’ve served on the Sales and Marketing Committee of the Central New Mexico Home Builder's Association, President of Business and Professional Women for a few years as well as many leadership, real estate related and social service committees within the Albuquerque community over the last 25 plus years.

I’ve been involved in the real estate business since 1978.  I started my realty career in the resale world of Las Vegas, Nevada when interest rates were 21% and, believe it or not, I sold lots of homes and learned a great deal about creative financing!   I lived in Scottsdale, AZ for a few years where I learned the basics of new home construction and sales.  I was then introduced to my future husband and relocated to his hometown of Albuquerque, NM.   I’ve spent the last 27 years working with buyers, builders and developers. I’ve had the tremendous fortune to work with Roger Smith Homes and Scott Patrick Homes as their Broker and Sales & Marketing Director for many years. I also was the Marketing Director for Ventana Ranch, the largest  planned residential community of its time, which sold out in record time.   

I’m proud to share that over the years I’ve had the great fortune of being recognized by my peers and have received multiple awards including the Silver, Gold and Platinum Awards by the National Association of Homebuilders’ Sales and Marketing Council for Creative Marketing and Salesmanship with home sales exceeding $21 Million. 

My integrity and reputation is of the utmost importance in my business dealings.  Whether it’s finding the right new home, business or investment property for you, your interests are foremost in my mind.  I handle every detail in purchasing a home, from acquiring the correct financing with specific lenders that are best suited for your individual needs as well as the best title companies and closing officers who address your concerns first and foremost.

I look forward to assisting you in selling your existing home and/or finding the right property to fit your present needs.  My goal is to serve as your real estate expert not only before and after the sale, but for life! Feel free to call me for a consultation anytime, I’m here at your service!

No comments:

Post a Comment