Friday, May 6, 2016

Agent Spotlight - Dominic Serna

Dominic Serna
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-319-1604
Click Here to Visit My Website

Here's What Dominic's Client's Say About Him:

Dominic was exceptional from his initial presentation through the closing. He accurately evaluated our property, gave great advice and really knows the market. Can't say enough good things.
- Jeffrey

I have worked with many realtors in the past and none have come close to Dominic's expertise, knowledge in real estate and his friendly advise.  He worked many extra hours to make sure we had the house ready for showings and put together a wonderful video which made me have second thoughts about   selling.  I believe it was this video that finally sold our house.
- Ernest R.

Dominic Serna is an excellent realtor!  He is extremely knowledgeable and very professional.  He is very passionate about real estate and helped my husband and me purchase our first home.  He did a wonderful job negotiating the purchase!
- Q. Salazar King

Dominic is the first person that comes to my mind when thinking about buying/selling a house. I recommend him to all my friends, family, and colleagues when they have real estate needs. I trust his expertise and feel that he would always help me make the best decision for my family's needs.
- Marie

Dominic is a resourceful and energitic young man. His knowledge of real estate and his energy in selling or buying homes is but a step in his ambition to be the best he can be. He was tireless as my wife kept him busy investigating homes until we found the one we eventually bought.We can  effortlessly recommend Dominic Serna for any home - buying or selling.
- G Hays

Dominic is the first person that comes to my mind when thinking about buying/selling a house. I recommend him to all my friends, family, and colleagues when they have real estate needs. I trust his expertise and feel that he would always help me make the best decision for my family's needs.
- Marie





No comments:

Post a Comment