Thursday, September 15, 2016

Agent Spotlight - Kellie Brito

Kellie Brito
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-385-0283
Click Here to Visit My Website

Personal 
I am a proud Mom to a great middle school kid and two doggies, a sister to a fantastic brother, a dutiful daughter to aging parents, and a friend to all I meet. I love to serve my community by volunteering for the Albuquerque Museum Foundation and other non-profit organizations in Albuquerque. I have served as a member of the Board Directors of Keep America Beautiful in the states of South Carolina and in Ohio. I was also a docent at the Columbus Zoo in Dublin, Ohio. If I have free time, I like to spend it with my family. 

Work Ethic 
I am not afraid of hard work. I strive to address and resolve concerns and answer questions to the best of my abilities. If I do not know, I will find out! 

Technology 
Advances in technology seem to be happening every day. I keep myself updated with technology trends in marketing and in real estate. I am not afraid to ask my middle-schooler for help. 

Expertise 
I am different from other real estate brokers; I grew up in Albuquerque. I have seen the city grow, evolve, and expand over the last 45 years. I keep my finger on the pulse of real estate development, zoning and housing trends and use this knowledge and insight to my advantage, for my clients. 

Communication 
I firmly believe that effective communication is the key to success. I use any and all available forms of communication in order to create a complete understanding of someone’s position and to have my position completely and accurately understood. My clients are informed about every step of their transaction, by whatever means necessary, to their complete understanding and satisfaction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment