Monday, September 5, 2016

Agent Spotlight - Teree Rush

Teree Rush
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-507-0504
Click Here to Visit My Website

I absolutely love Albuquerque and have made it my home for over 30 years with my husband, Bobby and our teenage daughter, Makina. When I am not being a dance or cheer mom, I love traveling, relaxing on our back porch with family and friends, and picking up a good book, yes, I still like the paper kind. Utilizing the latest technologies and complete market research, I will provide you with the knowledge and direction to either sell the home you are in or buy the home of your dreams. I strive to exceed your expectations, believing that communication, honesty and basic customer service principles are the foundation for every successful transaction. Keller Williams' Realty takes a different approach to real estate, one that is built on listening to the clients goals and providing exceptional service with positive results. I am blessed to be a part of such a wonderful company and look forward to sharing that culture with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment