Friday, October 21, 2016

Agent Spotlight - Mark Rutherford

Mark Rutherford
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-363-9328
Click Here to Visit My Website

For more than 20 years I have been able to call Albuquerque, with its many expansive views and light quality, my home. Being an artist at heart and an amateur painter and illustrator, Albuquerque is the perfect setting to admire nature and culture. I am an enthusiastic member of the Albuquerque Community and enjoy hiking, mountain biking, relaxing and showing clients the best that Albuquerque and its surrounding areas have to offer. As a lifelong entrepreneur I have always worked for myself and have owned and operated several companies centered on technology. Workstation remarketing and project management, Internet SEO Search Engine Optimization, website development and computer graphics. My background in Internet marketing is a great fit for serving my clients, sellers and buyers, in real estate. Of the many things I am thankful for, serving the people of Albuquerque in buying and selling real estate is one of my greatest joys. I pride myself on assisting my clients buy and sell real estate while also providing them with up-to-date information and statistics on the state of the market and its trends, and also giving them a realistic outlook on what they can expect to achieve in today’s market.

No comments:

Post a Comment