Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Agent Spotlight - Carolyn Olk

Carolyn Olk
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-288-0233
Carolyn Olk Website



I would describe my role as an associate broker as customer service rather than sales. I assist sellers with the sale of their home and buyers with the purchase of their new home. Because there are emotions and hopes on either side of the transaction, I make sure I listen well to the needs of the customer. I am skilled a negotiating contracts and agreements, as well as making sure that all the inspections and due diligence is completed on time. By doing this, I am adapt at heading off most problems before they occur and finding solutions for those that do.
I also work with investors that are searching for homes to rent or flip. As an investor myself, I know that the bottom line is everything in this type of transaction. I can find a property and get it to closing, take bids and put together a team to get it ready, and put it back on the market, priced to sell. I can also find and interview property management companies, if desired.

The right house will sell itself, depending on the need of the customer or investor. My function is what comes after that house or home is found. That is the customer service that is needed. So my job is to get you to closing and make sure you have enjoyed the trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment