Thursday, May 15, 2014

Agent Spotlight - Juanita Prewitt

Juanita Prewitt
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-450-8188
www.JuanitaPrewitt.com



Experience Does Make a Difference (25 years in Real Estate)

My Business Philosophy: I am committed to my business and truly believe in Customer Satisfaction. I am her here to help people attain their Real Estate Goals. I focus on communication with Clients by meeting their expectations and more. My strengths are the knowledge of the business and negotiating transactions, as well as creative marketing.  My job is to let the Customer experience little or no stress in a transaction. I am a good salesperson, but also have sensitivity and compassion for peoples individual needs.

I am here to serve you with the Best Professional Service possible. If the Customer is happy then I get the repeat business. I love creating win-win situations. I am honest, sincere and have a positive attitude toward the business as well as with people.

My Promise To You Is:
*Constant Communication
*Organized Marketing
*Professional Service
*I Will Go The Extra Mile To Get The Job Done For You!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment