Monday, June 16, 2014

Agent Spotlight - Doug Coplen

Doug Coplen
Keller Williams
ABQ Home Alliance
Associate Broker
505-553-3816
www.ABQHomeAlliance.com



I grew up in the Albuquerque area and I actively invest here, so I know the market extremely well. I am a full time professional Associate Broker with Keller Williams Realty and an active member of the New Mexico Association of Realtors. I continually update my education by taking courses offered through the association and stay current on legal issues related to home ownership, local market conditions and financing resources. I am happy to handle listings and house hunting in the East Mountains, West Mesa/Rio Rancho, South Valley and Bernalillo areas. However, I specialize in North Valley, Near North Valley, Near NE and SE Heights and Downtown neighborhoods.

I became a Realtor because I enjoy helping people achieve their financial and personal goals through smart real estate investments. I appreciate the trust my clients have placed in me with each listing and enjoy helping first-time buyers find the right home. My goal is to see you happy with your real estate experience. I am not out for volume but quality. I handle my own clients and don't refer my clients off to assistants.

I have strong negotiating skills and over 25 years of customer service experience. I am a strong advocate of internet advertising and use technology in a way that benefits my clients. I am not afraid to work with clients that search on their own and will represent your best interest, not mine. My business grows through referrals and I treat each and every client like I want to be treated during a real estate transaction.

I am happy to provide references upon request. I look forward to the opportunity to work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment