Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Agent Spotlight - Nancy Mead

Nancy Mead
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-249-8014
Nancy Mead Website


Counsel with Integrity and Experience

In real estate since 1974, I specialize in Albuquerque and Surrounding Areas. Re Sale, New Construction, and Relocation.

I was born in Texas but have been in New Mexico since I was a small girl. I consider myself a native. I attended New Mexico State University and have been an Albuquerque resident since 1970. I am blessed with a son, daughter, and a grand daughter (who is the light of my life).

A full time realtor and a past member of the Albuquerque Board of Realtors Legal Affairs and Professional Standards Councils. I hold awards for Outstanding Achievement Recognition from the Albuquerque Board, Sales/Marketing Council-Home Builders Association and National Sales Awards for Volume Production.

My Personal Philosophy:
I service my customers with the utmost integrity, honesty and sincerity. My experience and knowledge will accomplish their goals while establishing a continuing business relationship along with a lasting respect and friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment