Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Agent Spotlight - Chris Cordova

Chris Cordova
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-400-2539
Chris Cordova Website


Born and raised within the great state of New Mexico, I can truly speak to just how great it is to live in the land of enchantment. I have learned what it means to enjoy the great outdoors, live life to the fullest, and maintain a positive attitude. With my recent achievement of graduating from the University of New Mexico, I now look forward to what my future brings in the amazing realm of real estate. Applying what I have learned from the the world of property management. I have dedicated myself to providing excellent customer service throughout my life, and plan to continue this trend. With this new and exciting path I have taken at Keller Williams, I truly couldn't be more excited to provide great service to my existing and future clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment