Monday, April 20, 2015

Agent Spotlight - Etta Love
Etta Love
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-688-0723
Click Here to Visit My Website

I am a 5th generation New Mexican. I have enjoyed a 35 year career in the real estate Industry. As a real estate agent and as a company owner in the Home Decorating and Staging Business. It has been a very rewarding career helping people achieve their dreams. Many years were spent helping clients find that perfect home to raise a family or a wonderful investment property to create a passive income stream -- or to decorate their home so that they feel warmth as soon as they open their door. My business has always been built on my desire to protect my clients throughout the process of buying or selling their properties. I maintain many friendships with past clients today. It has been a real gift to be entrusted with helping people, in many cases, make the largest, most important purchase in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment