Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Agent Spotlight - Irene Jack

Irene Jack
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-604-0544
Click Here to Visit My Website

Born and raised in the Land of Enchantment, I am a true native New Mexican! I graduated from the University of New Mexico with a degree in Finance. I worked as a financial analyst for a local credit union before my two boys, Joseph and Theodore, came along. Once they were off to school, it was my turn, and I dove into real estate. In my spare time I enjoy running, cooking, being outdoors and spending time with family and friends. I love working with people and helping to make their dreams become a reality. Whether it is your first home, or your dream home, I will put all of my knowledge and expertise forward, and will be there with you every step of the way along your journey. A home is a special place, and it deserves special attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment