Monday, April 13, 2015

Agent Spotlight - Helen Hernandez

Helen Hernandez
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-620-0599
Click Here to Visit My Website

As a native of New Mexico, I would like to share all this beautiful state and city has to offer with my clients. Albuquerque has a diverse culture and so many options for real estate, whether it is your first home purchase, upgrading or downsizing, or perhaps investing. Albuquerque has been my home for many years. I was born and raised in Taos, New Mexico. I married a wonderful man from Havana, Cuba who has filled my life with passion and an appreciation for family and friends. We have two sons and several animals that keep us busy. My background includes customer service, years of sales and marketing and I have lived in Texas and Nevada. I am so grateful to be “home” in the beautiful Land of Enchantment. Let’s explore your possibilities for home ownership. I can help you navigate through the financial process of getting prequalified, and then walk you through the home-buying process. We will find the perfect bungalow or the modern villa to that will check every box of your desires. Take a look and then call me so we can work together to find your next home!

No comments:

Post a Comment