Thursday, November 14, 2013

Agent Spotlight - Holly Wong Jones

Holly Wong Jones
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-715-3344
www.ListingsByHolly.com




Born and raised in San Francisco, I earned a B.S. degree in Chemistry from the University of California, Berkeley and an MBA in Marketing from San Francisco State University.

Our family moved to Albuquerque in 1993 where my husband attended graduate school at the University of New Mexico. We returned to California in 1998 to be closer to family, but were drawn back to Albuquerque in 2000 with a much greater appreciation for Albuquerque’s wonderful climate, affordable housing, spectacular mountain views and a much more relaxed and laid back lifestyle.

With over twenty years sales, marketing and real estate experience, I believe the key to my success stems from listening carefully to your needs, working hard to help you obtain your goals and of course providing stellar customer service. I strive to create win-win situations by creatively negotiating for your best interest while allowing all parties to feel as though they have won.

I never require buyers to sign an exclusive buyer's agency contract. I hope to be chosen based on my experience, strong ethics and no-pressure business style based on mutual trust, respect and loyalty.

As an Accredited Staging Professional, I provide a value added benefit to all my sellers by helping them prepare and stage their homes to bring in top dollar. I can work either with existing furnishings or I can stage vacant homes to creatively and cost-effectively generate an ambiance for successful sale.

Buying and especially selling a home can at times be very stressful. My goal is to always keep the lines of communication open and to provide a compassionate, supportive atmosphere to help you through one of life’s major transitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment