Thursday, November 7, 2013

Agent Spotlight - Marion Miranda

Marion Miranda
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-610-2804
Visit My Website



I'm originally from France and I've lived in Albuquerque since 2005. After studying economics for 6 long years, I decided I wanted to work with and for people, and I had always been attracted to real estate... So here I am, your real estate broker for the Albuquerque area! 

My goal is to help YOU fulfill your real estate dreams. I can help you buy or sell your house, one step at a time. I am here to assist you in this process, so let's get it started!! Buying a home or selling your house is not just a transaction to me, it means starting a new chapter in your life and building memories in a new living space. I would be honored to take part in it and assist you every step of the way.

If you are thinking about buying or selling your home, please give me a call. I will provide you with professional, reliable and friendly service! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment