Friday, January 3, 2014

Agent Spotlight - Annie Jaques

Annie Jaques
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-235-9623
Click for My Website

Hello,
My name is Annie Jaques, I have lived in the Albuquerque area for the last 26 years.

I have been in the real estate business for the past 14 years.

I am a single mom of two beautiful daughters, Amanda and Adriana.

I love real estate, I love seeing my clients excitement at the closing table.
I am  an expert in relocation.

Member of National Association of Realtors.

I am on the board of directors for Cuidando los Ninos, a homeless child development center here in Albuquerque.

Member of the local Chamber of Commerce.

Past Member of the Executive Council ALC - for Keller Williams Realty

Born and raised in southern Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment