Thursday, January 23, 2014

Agent Spotlight: Mila Lucero

Mila Lucero
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
505-550-6824
Visit My Website


Mila Lucero was born in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan (sister city of Albuquerque) but her Russian heritage doesn’t keep her from loving Duke City and helping Albuquerqueans find a home.

“I came to Albuquerque, NM as a student at the University of New Mexico and graduated from Anderson School of Management, BBA Financial Management,” Lucero says.

With her diverse work experience, from working for large corporations to managing start up businesses, Lucero’s background contributes greatly to her success as a real estate professional.

“I am a professional with a strong financial and sales background and spirit of an entrepreneur,” she says. “What attracted me to real estate is the challenge and uniqueness of every client’s situation. One of my favorite is the moments when my clients and I find their ‘perfect’ home.”

In order to ensure that she helps her client find their perfect home, Lucero pays attention to detail and listens to her clients concerns.

“The key to being successful in this field – you have to like people,” Lucero says. When she’s not in the office or meeting with clients, Lucero can be found outdoors or traveling with her family.

“After a hard day it is my faith and my family that keep me going,” she says. “I have a wonderful husband who has always been very positive and supportive, and two beautiful young daughters. And just like you, I love it here! This is home.”

No comments:

Post a Comment