Thursday, January 9, 2014

Agent Spotlight - Annie O'Connell (Agent Leadership Council)



Annie O'Connell
Keller Williams Academy
Associate Broker
Agent Leadership Council
505-263-4141
www.AnnieOconnell.com



After more than 10 years as a Realtor with a major company, Annie O’Connell broke away along with Shirley Rich and Paul Billingham and started their own Keller Williams office.  That was 13 years ago.

“That’s what passion will do for you,” she says.  “Showing houses is my passion.  I love to make people fall in love with the Land of Enchantment!  I love educating buyers about Albuquerque.  I want them to see every aspect of our city!  People are what I love most about real estate.”

A New Mexico native, Annie was a teacher and a single mom who got into real estate at a time when “it was sink or swim” financially.

Annie has been recognized locally, regionally and nationally as a top producing agent by organizations such as Elite 25, New Mexico Select and CRS.  But Annie’s greatest achievement is “connecting the dots” – making people’s dreams come true.

Annie attributes her success to five keys.  A good realtor “must always be passionate, punctual, professional, have a pleasing personality and return every phone call promptly.”

“When you have a passion for people you can’t help but work hard.  Fun and a little bit on the edge is how I’ve always been.  I love getting people into my car and having it be a fun, fabulous, rewarding experience.  That’s what I’m all about.”

When you are on the move, call one of Albuquerque’s top agents that can get the job done.  More than 34 years in real estate.  Experience counts!!!

That’s Annie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment